MAR-K tailgates are available in a wide-ranging variety of custom options. Because our tailgates are made right here in our Oklahoma City
plant, we can manufacture and supply custom tailgates such as louvres, embossed bowtie, smooth, no-script, no latch, flush fit double wall,
and tailgates with integral latches and handle. There are over 25 different types of tailgates available for a 1950 Chevy Stepside and this
is just one example of the many choices. These options are just not available from importers and we continue to develop more varieties to
satisfy your need for custom tailgates. The tailgate pictured is a custom tailgate for the 1958-1966 GM Fleetside with inside handle and latch.
Customized Bed Sides
MAR-K's electro-galvanized steel bed sides are made here in Oklahoma City, USA. This is important because you know it will have the correct
steel gage thickness and welded construction like the original. There are also over 20 options for your bed sides. These custom "UPGRADES"
are a MAR-K exclusive. Since we make your bed sides right here, we can customize them in lots of different ways. This can save you time
and money at the body shop. Try polished stainless angles or teardrops welded on. Choose no latch, no angles, no fender holes or no
embossment - it all depends on what you want to do with your ride. We also have some specialized upgrades for certain makes and models, for
example, we can install the latch pin to work with our custom tailgate with handle and latch mechanism. See the many examples above and
you'll know why MAR-K is the better bed side.
Raise Your Wood Floor
and Drop Your Bed!
MAR-K's new Raised Floor components are perfect for Drop Beds like the ones made by Art Morrison. These parts raise your bed floor
three inches so the truck frame can be modified for EXTREME LOWERING. Your truck needs 4 types of parts – the rear sill extension,
risers, a smooth front bed panel and angle upgrades – to make your drop bed a thing of beauty! Add these to your MAR-K metal parts
kit when you order. MAR-K custom makes your bed sides with the angle upgrade to save you time and money at the body shop. Just
enter your year, make and model and look for Raised Floor Kit. It's that easy!
TO GET A DROP BED -
METAL PARTS KIT + WOOD BED KIT + RAISED FLOOR KIT = DROP BED
Currently we have a Raised Floor Kit available for
- GM 55 2nd - 59 Short Stepside
- Ford 1953-56 Short Flareside - Raised Floor Kit available soon
- Other year series available on request. If you would like information on a raised floor for a different truck
please email your year/make/model here. Or call MAR-K today at
405-721-7945 for more information.
GM 1947-59 Carpet Sill Plates
Pictured: GM 1955-9 Carpet Sill Plate #100076
This beautiful custom is the finishing touch to your truck floor.
- For 1947-59 GM only, the Carpet Sill Plates are made to fit around the step opening of the cab or hold down the outer edges of your carpet between the seat mounts on the cab floor.
- This trim is stylish and functional, as it holds down the carpet in your cab much like the later models.
- It is made of billet machined aluminum, polished bright.
- Includes stainless steel hardware for attachment to the cab floor.
- Instructions included.
- Made in Oklahoma City, USA by MAR-K.
||Carpet Sill Plate Front 55-2nd-59 GM
||Carpet Sill Plate Rear 55-59 GM
||Carpet Sill Plate 47-54
Wood Floor Tie-Down
An aluminum tie-down anchor point for truck beds with a wood floor.
- Classic trucks with wood bed floor do not have anchor points for attaching tie-down straps. These polished aluminum sockets
are installed in the bed floor at points of your choosing and the included stainless steel eyebolt threads into the
aluminum socket providing a sturdy anchor point for tie-down straps.
- The eyebolt is easily removed so the floor is smooth when the eyebolt is not needed.
- Perfect for holding light loads from moving around in the bed.
- Stainless steel hardware for attachment to the wood floor is included.
- Installation requires drilling into the wood floor and refinishing the wood as needed.
- Complete installation instructions are included. Drill bits for installation may be purchased separately.
||Wood Floor Tie-Down